Thursday, June 9, 2016

Safari and Rover apps

There are some similarities and differences in Safari and Rover app, and I prefer to use Safari.

Fist, both of them could save the website which you like. But Safari have more functions, it could save to Reading List and you can read them without WiFi, but I think Rover app only work when there is WiFi. What’s more, you can share and copy the information which you read on Safari. I will share with my students or parents.
Second, you  can use both of them could play the activities. But there are limited activities for app because the website do not support common web plugins. Though Rover app allows you to access the flash content but it do not work well. I think you had better use Safari if you want use all the resources for your kids.


Third, both then will use bandwidth but Rover app use more compared with Safari. Therefore, as a teacher, I prefer to use the Safari.




1 comment: