Thursday, June 9, 2016

Ithough Meets Chinese Class

I really like the ithought app though it is my first time to see it. But I am sure I will use it in my future Chines class.
Ithought app will help me to clarify my ideas when I do not how to organize them. It also will provide a whole picture about one subject.
Application
1.       Chines composition class.

In my Chines composition class, I will give students a subject to a short composition. It is difficult for them to think what are going to write. The I thoughts will show them some contents to inspire them to write something is interesting to them.
2. Chines Character class.
There are about thousands of  Chines Characters and  it makes students feel frustrated to learn them. But it is easier for them to learn Characters via a mind-mapping. For example, when they learn one Character, and then they will learn more charters which are based on the one they have learned. 


1 comment: